When it comes to your sleep, it’s good to be a perfectionist. Tommie Copper’s Adjustable Memory Puff™ Relief Pillow delivers customized comfort for any sleeper thanks to its adjustable fill, outstanding breathability, and patented Copper Znergy® anti-odor cover. Quick and easy to customize—right down to the last piece of proprietary CertiPur-US® certified foam—this adjustable pillow will provide that perfect, personalized sleep you’ve been searching for.
- Adjustable design for custom height and firmness
- Memory Puff™ perfectly cradles your head and neck
- Patented Copper Znergy® permanent anti-odor technology
- Enhanced airflow and breathability
- Removable, washable outer cover
About the Fill:
- 5oz of extra Memory Puff™ with storage bag included (7oz King)
- 50% Puffball polyester
- 50% CertiPUR-US® Certified shredded memory foam and support foam
- Dual zipper access for quick and easy fill adjustments
- Please note, this product is Final Sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Why we made this?
Who better to customize your perfect pillow than you? Everyone has their own unique sleeping style, so we knew our pillow needed to be fully adjustable in order to maximize relief, support, and recovery while you sleep.
What to expect?
No more flipping and rotating and fluffing up your pillow all night in search of the right support. This pillow provides the perfect balance of plush comfort and supportive loft, to help you sleep through the night and wake up feeling your best.
- Outer fabric: 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Inner lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Hand wash cold recommended
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Cool iron
Our Copper Znergy® fabric technology provides permanent anti-odor benefits by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes. It's 100% infused into all of our garments and won't wash out.
CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
Contains certified flexible polyurethane foam that meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.