Last Updated: May 12, 2021
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways including in the course of the following activities:
- Visiting our Website.
- Registering on the Website.
- Place an order on the Website.
- Subscribing to the newsletter.
- Providing product feedback.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions.
- Responding to a survey or requests for user’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Tommie Copper products.
- Filling out a form. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Tommie Copper products or services.
- Using any other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and any other information you may chose to provide. If you provide us with your phone number and consent to text marketing, you agree to receive text messages to that number from Tommie Copper. If you submit your email address in connection with an order or request, you agree that Tommie Copper and its third-party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your order or request and for other administrative purposes.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities. If at any time, you do not wish to receive communications from Tommie Copper, you can unsubscribe from such communications by using the unsubscribe function located on every promotional email or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also request to have any personal identification information provided to us deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-personal identification information
Web browser cookies and Web beacons
In addition, our Website may use web beacons, also known as pixel tags, web bugs, or GIFs. A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of one pixel that can be delivered to your computer; pixels can be used to retrieve information from your device, like your device type or operating system or IP address and time of visit. They are also used to serve and read cookies in your browser.
TOMMIE COPPER offers its customers mobile alerts regarding marketing alerts by SMS message (the "Service"). If you elect to receive marketing text messages from us, either via our website or by sending a text message indicating your consent, you are providing your prior express written consent to receive recurring marketing or promotional SMS text messages from us including cart reminders (each, a “text message”) sent through an automatic dialing system. By providing your prior written consent and participating in the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and to the https://www.tommiecopper.com/terms-of-use.
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. TOMMIE COPPER reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting-in to the Service, you:
A. Authorize TOMMIE COPPER to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
B. Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
C. Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
D. Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please call 1-855-692-8291. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, your message frequency may vary. When you sign up to receive text messages, we may send you information and alerts about promotional offers and more. These instances include but are not limited to:
A. When you are welcomed into the Service
B. Sale promotions
C. Event information
D. Product launch announcements
E. Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. TOMMIE COPPER may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. TOMMIE COPPER and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from TOMMIE COPPER, text the word STOP to 32802 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from TOMMIE COPPER. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that TOMMIE COPPER and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from TOMMIE COPPER through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Service.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you a link to the terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also contact us at 1-855-692-8291.
These Mobile terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
How we use collected information
Tommie Copper collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We also use applications provided by third parties, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate the usage of our Website. These tools help us improve the user experience and performance of our Website.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional material mailings once you order from us through our Website. If at any time a User no longer wants to receive promotional mailings from us, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at toll free number 1-855-692-8291.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address a User provides for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions in each email we send you.
- To process transactions and purchases that you make on the Website, or through the Website.
- To protect our rights or comply with law - We may disclose personal identification information to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Tommie Copper; to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request; or to protect Tommie Copper’s rights or property or the safety of Tommie Copper, our customers, employees, or others.
- Sale or merger - We also may disclose personal identification information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of Tommie Copper’s assets.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. While we use security measures to protect sensitive and personal information transmitted online, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Tommie Copper, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others.
Tommie Copper may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries and affiliates and to third parties whom Tommie Copper hires to provide services on Tommie Copper’s behalf, including but not limited to, support services, Website services, delivering promotional materials, contests and answering customer questions about products. Tommie Copper will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Tommie Copper and/or on Tommie Copper’s behalf. We share your payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address with payment service providers to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities, or for other purposes associated with the use of credit or debit cards.
Accessing your personal information
You may log in to Tommie Copper to update your registration information.
Your California Privacy Rights and Choices
Because we value your privacy, we will not provide personal identification information about you to third parties for their solicitation or marketing purposes.
California law permits Users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with "California Shine the Light Privacy Request" in the subject line and your full name, email address, postal address and specific services you have used in the body of your email.
Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers provide users with an option by which you may have your browser send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites that you are visiting, advising the recipient websites that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. However, the way browsers communicate such “Do Not Track” signals are not yet uniform and, accordingly, our Website does not take any action in response to such signals. In the event a final standard is developed and accepted, we may reassess how we should respond to such signals.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and our Terms prohibit children under 13 from using our Site. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
U.S. Website Data Protection Rights
Tommie Copper operates in the United States of America under U.S. law. Any information you choose to send to this Site or Tommie Copper will be subject to the laws of the United States. If you do not wish your information to be subject to U.S. law, please do not send it to Tommie Copper.
Tommie Copper does not intentionally collect or store personal identification information from residents of the European Union. To the extent any personal identification information is received from non-U.S. residents, Tommie Copper will protect the personal identification information of non-U.S. visitors in the same way as it does U.S. visitors. Some jurisdictions, such as the European Union, do not consider the U.S. legal system to offer privacy and data protections that are “adequate” in their judgment, and require us to warn you about their determination.
Tommie Copper does not intend to offer its product or Services in any jurisdiction where the offering of such products or Services would be contrary to applicable local law, and any such offer of products or Services is void if illegal under applicable law.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
74 S. Moger Ave.
Mount Kisco, NY 10549