We hope you and your family are safe and sound during these challenging times.
I wanted to let you know we are infinitely committed to the health and safety of our staff, our partners, our customers and our community at large, and we appreciate your support too! In the spirit of open communication, I wanted to share a few of the steps we are taking at Tommie Copper to continue serving our employees and our customers during this time:
Working From Home
- We instituted a mandatory work from home policy on March 13th, 2020
Our Store Location
- We temporarily closed our flagship brick and mortar store on March 13th, 2020
Our Online Experience
- While we are open 24/7 on TOMMIECOPPER.COM we are working closely with our manufacturing, customer service, and ecommerce distribution partners to make sure they are following all recommended policies to ensure worker safety
- We worked tirelessly to ensure job security for our staff as we put measures in place to continue supporting our ecommerce and wholesale business
Supporting Our Community
- We are committed to giving back to the community during this time of need:
- We are actively working to distribute roughly 20K pairs of our Tommie Copper Compression socks to front-line workers across multiple industries in health, medical and safety
- We are feeding local healthcare and first responder communities who are facing unprecedented challenges to keep us safe
Whether you’re a long time Tommie Copper customer or have just recently found us, we sincerely Thank You for trusting us with your Pain Management solutions. We take our role very seriously, and to that end, we are grateful for the opportunity to help you live a happier, healthier and more active life with our solutions.
Wishing you continued health and wellness!