- Infrared-infused yarn for warming effect that relieves tight hands
- Targeted compression for support, relief, and faster recovery
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger for gloves-on use
- Silicon dot pattern on palm and fingers for non-slip grip
- Low-profile design for maximum relief with minimum bulk
- Copper Znergy® fabric technology for permanent anti-odor benefits
When pain sets in, your hands need advanced support and relief. Our innovative Infrared Full-Finger Gloves utilize Infrared Yarn to harness your body's heat energy for a beneficial warming effect that helps relieve stiffness, reduce swelling, and ease pain in your aching hands. Keep your hands and wrists feeling and performing at their best so you can comfortably focus on the task at hand.
Infrared Yarn is infused with ceramic infrared-emitting particles, which absorb your body's natural heat energy. These ceramic particles then release infrared heat energy back into your body, helping to reduce swelling, ease muscle and joint stiffness, and relieve pain.
Our Copper Znergy® fabric technology provides permanent anti-odor benefits by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes. It's 100% infused into all of our garments and won't wash out.
Contains: 86% nylon, 14% spandex
Machine wash cold with permanent press cycle, wash with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low heat, cool iron, do not use dryer sheets, do not use fabric softener.
Style No 0712WR