- Infrared-infused yarn for warming effect that relieves tight hands
- Targeted compression for support, relief, and faster recovery
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger for gloves-on use
- Silicon dot pattern on palm and fingers for non-slip grip
- Low-profile design for maximum relief with minimum bulk
- Copper Znergy® fabric technology for permanent anti-odor benefits
Always in motion, your hands need advanced support and relief when pain sets in. These innovative gloves utilize Infrared Yarn to harness your body's heat energy for a beneficial warming effect that helps reduce swelling, ease stiffness, and relieve pain in your hard-working hands. Offering maximum warmth with minimal bulk, these 4D stretch compression gloves are the advanced solution to your aching hands and wrists.
Infrared Yarn is infused with ceramic infrared-emitting particles, which absorb your body's natural heat energy. These ceramic particles then release infrared heat energy back into your body, helping to reduce swelling, ease muscle and joint stiffness, and relieve pain.
Our Copper Znergy® fabric technology provides permanent anti-odor benefits by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes. It's 100% infused into all of our garments and won't wash out.
Contains: 86% polyester, 14% spandex
Machine wash cold with permanent press cycle, wash with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low heat, cool iron, do not use dryer sheets, do not use fabric softener.
Style No 0712MR