Always in motion, your hands need advanced support and relief when pain sets in. These innovative gloves utilize Infrared Yarn to harness your body's heat energy for a beneficial warming effect that boosts circulation, eases stiffness, and relieves pain in your hard-working hands. Offering maximum warmth with minimal bulk, these 4D stretch compression gloves are the advanced solution to your aching hands and wrists.
- Infrared-infused yarn for warming effect that relieves tight hands
- Targeted compression for support, relief, and faster recovery
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger for gloves-on use
- Silicon dot pattern on palm and fingers for non-slip grip
- Low-profile design for maximum relief with minimum bulk
- Copper Znergy® fabric technology for permanent anti-odor benefits
- Contains: 86% Polyester 14% Spandex
- Machine wash cold permanent press cycle
- Wash with like colors
- Line dry
- Do not iron
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
Infrared Yarn is infused with ceramic infrared-emitting particles, which absorb your body's natural heat energy. These ceramic particles then release infrared heat energy back into your body, helping to improve circulation, reduce muscle and joint stiffness, and relieve pain.
We call it Copper Znergy.® 100% Copper and Zinc encapsulated fabric. Our proprietary 4D Lycra® stretch fabric wicks away moisture to regulate body temperature and offers natural and permanent anti-odor technology inside and out by eliminating the growth of odor causing microbes on the fabric. The UPF 50+ provides protection from the sun's harmful UV rays for advanced skin health benefits.