It's time to stop suffering through pain. Our innovative TENS Therapy Device knocks pain off the map with targeted relief exactly where you need. Compact, lightweight, and wireless, this versatile pain therapy device delivers precision electrical currents to the skin to temporarily treat muscle pain and improve muscular performance. It's quick and easy to apply the TENS device and dial-in your perfect therapy routine, with six unique modes and 20 levels delivering finely-tuned intensity, frequency, and duration of electric pulses.
Equipped with an integrated USB-rechargeable battery for wireless freedom while in use, our TENS Therapy Device is the ideal at-home treatment for the everyday aches and pains slowing you down.
- Temporarily treats muscle pain and improves muscular performance
- 20 intensity levels ensure comfortable treatment for anyone
- 6 unique modes of electric pulses and frequency to choose from
- Wireless design for maximum convenience while in use
- Integrated USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Includes 2 reusable electrode pads
Your Health. Our Technology.™
Refer to User Guide for full Instructions & Precautions before using this device. Contact your Doctor if you have any additional medical questions regarding use of this device.
This transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) device is intended to be used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
- 1 Control Unit
- 2 Reusable Electrode Pads
- USB Power Cord
- User Guide
- If the device is soiled or has a buildup of gel-pad residue, use a damp towel with mild soap to clean the gel pad
- The electrode gel pad needs to be replaced when it no longer adheres to the skin
- Store the device and items supplied in original packaging when not in use
- The device should be operated, transported and stored at temperatures between 50ºF and 110ºF (10ºC and 43ºC), with relative humidity between 30%-85%. All values are subject to +/- 10% tolerance