- Equipped with 60 high-powered LED microchips
- Great for temporary relief of minor pain associated with arthritis and more
- Temporarily increases local blood circulation to aid in relief and recovery
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery with extended run time
- Convenient 20-minute sessions each day deliver advanced relief
- Copper Znergy® anti-odor fabric technology keeps device fresh
- Optimized for maximum comfort and effectiveness on your back
When you're ready to get serious about dealing with your back pain, reach for our Infrared and Red Light Therapy Back Wrap. This innovative pain-management device reaches deep into your back with 880nm infrared light and 660nm red light wavelengths—working at the cellular level to help relax muscles, improve circulation, and enhance recovery. Designed for maximum convenience whether you're at home or on the go, our Infrared and Red Light Therapy Back Wrap will take your daily pain relief and recovery routine to advanced new levels.
Refer to User Guide for full Instructions & Precautions before using this medical device. Contact your Doctor if you have any additional medical questions regarding use of this device.
- Tommie Copper® Infrared & Red Light Therapy Back Wrap
- USB Power Adapter
- USB Power Cord
- User Guide
Infrared Light Therapy technology combines 880nm Infrared Light with 660nm Red Light to reach deep into joints and tissues with advanced recovery and relief benefits.
Our Copper Znergy® fabric technology provides permanent anti-odor benefits by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes. It's 100% infused into all of our garments and won't wash out.
Maintenance: It is important to keep Infrared & Red Light Therapy Device clean. There are no user serviceable parts in the device. Device includes only an On/Off button. All settings are set at the factory. Use only supplied power adapter
Cleaning: Turn device off and unplug from any power source. Clean the LED lights with alcohol wipes or damp cloth. Allow to dry completely before using.
Style No 843041125826