About the product
Wears like a gaiter, fits like a mask. Our Community Wear™ Face Mask Gaiter features a built-in two-layer Tommie Copper Face Mask, for the customizable coverage you need from your face covering. Made with our highly flexible and breathable Copper Znergy® 4D stretch fabric, our Mask Gaiter is loaded with comfort-focused design features that take the hassle out of both repetitive and prolonged use. Quick and easy to lift into place and secure comfortably, this versatile gaiter with a built-in mask provides tailored, distraction-free coverage until you can get back to (socially distanced) fresh air and drop it out of the way. Throw it on before work, exercise, or a full day of in-and-out errands and know that your favorite face covering is always within easy reach.
- Reusable and machine washable for daily use
- Copper Znergy® technology provides permanent anti-odor benefits
- Customizable nose wire for slip-free fit
- Adjustable rear cinch strap with quick and easy slider
- Hide-away stretch ear straps for secure and comfortable fit
- Soft cotton-blend lining over face adds comfort
- Extended coverage of gaiter design adds sun protection
- Sits comfortably out of the way when not in use
- Please note, this product is Final Sale if opened, and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Why we made this?
We recognized the convenience offered by gaiters, but we weren't thrilled with the coverage. So, we took our popular Face Mask and built it directly into a gaiter for the perfect combo of coverage and convenience!
What to expect?
This thing is absolutely ideal for days when your mask will be up and down (and up and down). You'll fall in love with the ability to just keep it around your neck all day.
When to wear?
*Community Wear™️ Face Mask Gaiters are non-medical face coverings and are not intended to replace medical-grade personal protective equipment, social distancing, and medical advisement. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. We recommend practicing safety guidelines mandated by the CDC, healthcare professionals, and local and federal governments.
Fabric and Care
- Outer fabric: 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Inner lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Elastic: 74% nylon, 16% spandex
- Nose wire: 100% metal
- Hand wash cold recommended
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Cool iron
Our Copper Znergy® fabric technology provides permanent anti-odor benefits by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes. It's 100% infused into all of our garments and won't wash out.
Style No 1862UR