Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, demographic information, browser information, type of computer and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Tommie Copper collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address a User provides for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
User reviews, testimonials and other consent terms and conditions
By submitting any content to Tommie Copper, Inc., you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is honest and accurate;
- This question or answer is based on your personal experience and not that of a third party;
- You are at least 18 years old, 19 or older if a resident of AL or NE;
You further represent and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That portrays any dangerous stunts or acts;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, applicable product regulations, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Tommie Copper, Inc. (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers and respective successors and assigns), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Tommie Copper, Inc. a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
Tommie Copper, Inc. reserves the right to moderate all reviews and other user submissions. All content that you submit may be used at Tommie Copper, Inc.'s sole discretion. Tommie Copper, Inc. reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on Tommie Copper, Inc.'s website that Tommie Copper, Inc. deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason whatsoever. Tommie Copper, Inc. does not guarantee that you will have any ability to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Tommie Copper, Inc. reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, and not Tommie Copper, Inc., are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Tommie Copper, Inc., its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees and successors and assigns.
By submitting your email address in connection with your submission, you agree that Tommie Copper, Inc. and its third-party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your submission and for other administrative purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
74 S. Moger Ave.
Mount Kisco, NY 10549