Women's 3-Pack Pro-Grade Wool Compression Crew Socks
- Details & Technology
- Materials & Care
Details & Technology
Our Wool sock combines nylon and LYCRA® Spandex for durability and compression. The premium 19.5 micron wool is softer and more comfortable against the skin. The temperature regulating and wicking properties make this the perfect sock on warm summer days or cool winter nights.
- Targeted zone compression in the arch, heel and Achilles for all-day comfort and support
- Temperature regulating & wicking, great for all climates
- Nylon-reinforced heel and toe enhances natural durability of wool and reduces pilling
- Patented Lonati™ sewing process creates the flattest toe seam available for greater durability.
- Copper Znergy® blend eliminates the growth of odor causing microbes on the fabric and provides UPF 50+ protection
- Reduces swelling & inflammation
- Reduces pain & discomfort
We call it Copper Znergy.® 100% Copper and Zinc encapsulated fibers. Our proprietary fibers wick away moisture to regulate body temperature and offers natural and permanent anti-odor technology inside and out by eliminating the growth of odor causing microbes on the fibers. The UPF 50+ provides protection from the sun's harmful UV rays for advanced skin health benefits.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Contains:59% Wool, 24% Nylon, 17% LYCRA® Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle
- Wash with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low heat
- Do not use dryer sheets
- Do not use fabric softener
- Style No. 1731WR